COVID-19 Health Policy and Highlands Food & Wine Entry Requirements
Highlands Food & Wine is committed to providing a safe event for everyone in attendance. The health and safety of our patrons, staff and vendors are our top priorities. Therefore, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result is required to attend Highlands Food & Wine Festival 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) prior to attendance at any Highlands Food & Wine Festival event.
Highlands Food & Wine 2021 Entry Procedures include the following:
- Comply with the Highlands Food & Wine Fan Health Pledge.
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record or printed result Negative COVID-19 test (showing test date). Regardless of your vaccination status, we ask that you please also bring a mask.
- Weekender ticket holders may be tested Wednesday, Nov. 10th. Proof of a negative test will be honored for the entire weekend.
- Bring your Universe event ticket.
- Masks are encouraged when not eating or drinking.
Highlands Food & Wine Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
FREE Drive Thru Covid-19 Testing & Vaccination Checks
For your convenience, Mountain Lakes Medical Group is offering FREE drive through Covid testing / vaccination checks and the ability to get your ‘covid cleared” wristband prior to your arrival at event gates. This will expedite entry for all at the start of the events! Please see times and locations below.
MOUNTAIN LAKES MEDICAL HEALTH & SAFETY STATION
Location: 478 Dillard Road, Highlands, NC
- Wednesday, Nov.10: 10am-3pm
- Thursday, Nov.11: 9am-12pm
- Friday, Nov.12: 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Nov.13th: 9am-12pm
- Sunday, Nov.14th: 9am-12pm