COVID-19 Health Policy and Highlands Food & Wine Entry Requirements
Highlands Food & Wine is committed to providing a safe event for everyone in attendance. The health and safety of our patrons, staff and vendors are our top priorities. Therefore, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result is required to attend Highlands Food & Wine Festival 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) prior to attendance at any Highlands Food & Wine Festival event.
Highlands Food & Wine 2021 Entry Procedures include the following:
- Comply with the Highlands Food & Wine Fan Health Pledge.
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record or printed result Negative COVID-19 test (showing test date). Regardless of your vaccination status, we ask that you please also bring a mask.
- Weekender ticket holders may be tested Wednesday, Nov. 10th. Proof of a negative test will be honored for the entire weekend.
- Bring your Universe event ticket.
- Masks are encouraged when not eating or drinking.
Highlands Food & Wine Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
We are continuing to monitor best practices and guidelines established by state and local health authorities. These policies are subject to change, in accordance with state and local guidelines and changing circumstances. We will be updating procedures as necessary as we get closer to the Festival event dates. For the most up-to-date information check the Highlands Food & Wine website highlandsfoodandwine.com and follow our social media accounts.